Monday, October 24, 2011

First Day of the rest of my organized LIFE!


GARAGE: BEFORE & AFTER

Above is a garage I helped a friend with a few weeks ago.
Her husband wondered if I had any ideas for their garage, and this is what we did!
(names have been held to protect the owner of that little tricycle.)

As many of you know, I love organizing!

I mean, I absolutely love it!

If I could do anything I wanted everyday, I would organize.
(other than play with my husband and children on the beach somewhere)

I would organize anything in my house, but the real fun comes from organizing someone else's home.

I love going into someone's "trouble zone," assessing the needs, visualizing the solution and doing it!

When I climb in my car, though usually physically tired, I am on a high.

The high that some people get with shopping, or finishing a great book with an interesting fictional character, or eating a delectable cupcake from one of those fancy cupcake stores.

I get that organizing.

So, today I decided that I am going to start a new series called "Heaps to Happiness."

I know, I know, a little play on the blog's name, but it is about time I just live my life and share on the side.

As I work on something here at the house, or if I get a chance to help someone else, I am going to BLOG about it!

I have been pretty good at blogging about our family at www.thisheavenonearth.blogspot.com, but this will be great for my organizing efforts.

Can't wait to start!

I have a master closet that has been destroyed by baby clothes for a baby who, by the way, is growing WAY to fast, shoes that could be worn by Tymber, Annie and myself, and both maternity clothes and six different sizes of other clothing!

It's Monday, and I am motivated.

I will show you what I did soon!

Don't forget. If you have an area you need help in, you may be able to find it on the sidebar. Just click the room you need and follow the step-by-step.

No comments:

Post a Comment