Sunday, March 14, 2010

Special Sunday-Start a book

Today is a perfect day to relax and START A BOOK.

Maybe you are one of those people who are always reading two or three books, sit down and finish one.

Maybe you are the kind of person who never slows down enough to read a book, sit down and read one.

Books are amazing!

I am the kind of person who thrives on multi-tasking, and books don’t allow you to do that.

They want all your attention!

They want you to sit down and read with them right now, and they do their best to hold on tight to your attention.

Just like my children.

When I take the time and read an uplifting book, it truly changes my life.

I love bettering who I am by what I read.

Grab a great one and get reading!

Are you reading a great book right now that you want to tell us about?

Share!

For tomorrow:

MONDAY MADNESS is helping us continue in our MARCH MADNESS with a trip around the house. Last week we started at the FRONT ENTRY and moved our way to the COAT CLOSET.

Tomorrow we will conquer the LIVING ROOM. Does anyone want to be in there? Is is wonderful, or not so wonderful?

See you tomorrow!

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment