Thursday, February 18, 2010

Therapy Thursday-Put a smile on your face

Today I want you to put a SMILE on your face because…

if you have been following along with us and working very hard, you probably can do many of these with no problem:

  • find a coat, gloves, scarf and hat for any member of your family in ONE place
  • know that none of your children can come down to go to school in an outfit that has holes or is too small, because those clothes are no longer available
  • you can find your favorite movie, in its’ case, ready to go
  • you can find that special music to catch a little dance in the kitchen
  • you know exactly what organizer would work perfect for sorting your receipts
  • you know how to do a quick-pick up in a moment’s notice
  • you can take a paper pile and turn it into filed bills, memory folders, or recycling
  • you have a month’s worth of memories on your video camera of the most current and fun things your family is doing
  • you have holiday boxes stored away, properly labeled and ready to go for next year
  • you know FIVE different ways to use an over-the-door organizer
  • you have emergency supplies right in your car
  • AND MANY, MANY MORE!

If you, or someone you know, needs this, PASS IT ALONG!

SMILE TODAY, because you are MORE ORGANIZED than you were on January 1st, and so am I!

For tomorrow:

Another FAST-FIX FRIDAY has another organizing item that we could all use in some way!

See you tomorrow!

~Laura

1 comment:

  1. I am so far behind!! That being said I have started getting my house back! You are completely inspiring me to get organized! (I'm working on my garage today.) Thank you for all the time you put into this! I've passed this on to a few friends and they love it!!

    ReplyDelete