“You’ve got mail.”
Such sweet words back in the day when you would hear them upon opening your email.
There is even a darling movie that shares those same words as its’ title.
These days, however, it may seem a bit more overwhelming if your email looks anything like mine.
(Currently 382 unread messages, and 32 pages of old email that I cannot seem to transfer to trash fast enough!)
Today can be the day to change all that!
TAKE 5 MINUTES AND SEND SOMEONE AN EMAIL TODAY!
- Email a missionary on dearelder.com (If you know where the missionary is serving, you can email them anytime. Very COOL!)
- Email a college roommate you have lost touch with.
- Email your spouse to the email account that they will check on Monday morning.
- Email one of your children’s gmail account for a sweet message.
- Email someone from church with a thank you for teaching.
JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT!
“You’ve Got Mail” or in my case “Your current INBOX” may just have a special message
RIGHT BACK AT YOU!
MARCH MADNESS is beginning TOMORROW, so GET READY!
Tomorrow, we are tacking the YOUR CLOSET!
See you tomorrow!