Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wrap-Up Wednesday-File the files

I hope everyone had a chance to conquer your OFFICE SUPPLIES!

If you haven’t, GO FOR IT TODAY!

Here is what I did to have a place that would work with our small arsenal of SUPPLIES:

DSC_0383 DSC_0382 DSC_0381

I stored mine in a FILING CABINET!

Here are a few pictures of the drawers:

I stored all extra supplies together including file folders, two-pocket folders, spiral notebooks, lined paper and composition notebooks in a drawer for easy access.

I also sorted all paper into FILE FOLDERS individually by color, type and style and then LABELED them for ease.

In the top drawer, I stored the boxes that hold shipping and address labels.

I LOVE THIS!

It cleared the clutter out of our office, and the kids now know EXACTLY where to find paper, school and filing supplies!

Did you find something that was incredibly successful and want to share?

Email or comment to us, and we will post it to help everyone!

For tomorrow:

THERAPY THURSDAY has a simple question that you can answer and build on the organization of your OFFICE SUPPLIES.

See you tomorrow!

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment