Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wrap-up Wednesday-The room

I am so glad that today is Wrap-up Wednesday, because I have several things that I need to wrap-up that we have been covering.  Hopefully, you will see the holiday decor after photo soon!

This past week we have covered different techniques that I think are great to use every time you are tackling a big organization project.  Even small spaces can use these simple steps to get everything in its’ place.

We started last Thursday with that question, “What is the one space that you could organize that would help your life the most?”

Did you answer that question?

I did, and it has made a tremendous difference in how I sleep at night.

When my room was in the condition it was before, it was the last thing I saw when I went to bed and the first thing I saw when I woke up.  It was like telling myself, so you made dinner, and did the laundry and attended that meeting and loved your children, BUT look what a failure you are.  I know that this is pretty harsh, but if you are my personality you don’t really take it too easy on yourself!

I knew in my heart that I was doing the best I could, but this space was truly on my mind EVERY DAY!

For Wrap-up Wednesday, go back to that space.

How does it look now?

Did you get a chance to work on it?

If so, how do you feel? (Maybe I should save the feeling questions for Therapy Thursday.)

Do you have an extra 15 minutes in your schedule for the next few days to finish it off?

DO IT!  TACKLE IT!  It may not be Mt. Everest, but it will feel like that kind of accomplishment.

Ok, here is the doing after the questions.

Get out a pen and paper and write down EVERY SINGLE THING that needs to be done to finish the space.

Accomplish as much as you can everyday to complete it.

I am off to finish my SPACE, my DECOR, and my DAILY PLANNING.

For Tomorrow:

Therapy Thursday will have two questions for us to talk about.  They will relate to this space/room you have been working on, so you will have some time to work on finishing!

If you have finished YOUR space and have before and after shots, email them to me at laura.cecil8@gmail.com, and you can inspire the rest of us with your success!

See you tomorrow!

~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment